After a weekend of Divisional Round thrills, who’s the betting favorite to win the Super Bowl? Check out the latest figures from our friends at FanDuel Sportsbook.
And then there were four.
The NFL season has reached the Conference Championship round, with the Kansas City Chiefs and Cincinnati Bengals locking horns for the AFC title while the Philadelphia Eagles and San Francisco 49ers clash for the NFC prize. For the winners, a trip to the Super Bowl awaits. The losers? An entire offseason wondering what might have been.
As you can see, it really is close all the way around this year.
Super Bowl LVII Odds Update Following Divisional Round
|Kansas City Chiefs||+250||28.6%||29.5%|
|San Francisco 49ers||+310||24.4%||21.5%|
The Chiefs are slight favorites overall, although Patrick Mahomes‘s ankle is likely to be the body part most speculated about since people started asking what the deal was with Achilles and his heel. He may need to be at full strength if he is to snap his losing streak against Joe Burrow and the Bengals, including a defeat in last season’s AFC title game.
In the NFC, the Eagles have the better odds after dismantling the New York Giants on Saturday while the 49ers held on to see off the Dallas Cowboys. This is the 49ers’ third trip to the Conference Championship round in the last four seasons, including their second in a row. The Eagles last played at this stage back in 2017, when they beat the Minnesota Vikings before winning Super Bowl LII. Incidentally, they were the last No.1 seed to win the Super Bowl.
The tension, the drama, the buzz. It’s all happening now.
Super Bowl LVII Correct Matchup Odds
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. Philadelphia Eagles: +240
- Cincinnati Bengals vs. San Francisco 49ers: +340
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Philadelphia Eagles: +210
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. San Francisco 49ers: +310
Super Bowl Correct Matchup + Result Odds
- Cincinnati Bengals to beat Philadelphia Eagles: +550
- Cincinnati Bengals to beat San Francisco 49ers: +750
- Kansas City Chiefs to beat Philadelphia Eagles: +500
- Kansas City Chiefs to beat San Francisco 49ers: +700
- Philadelphia Eagles to beat Cincinnati Bengals: +550
- Philadelphia Eagles to beat Kansas City Chiefs: +500
- Are The Timberwolves Prepared For An Anthony Edwards Contract Extension?
- Boardroom NIL Report Card: Kentucky Quarterback Will Levis
- Jerick McKinnon Contract & Salary Breakdown
- How Postgame & Reebok Define the New Age of NIL Partnerships
- Imagining the Future of FanDuel With Company President Christian Genetski