The field is set for the biggest club competition in sports! Check out the latest 2022-23 UEFA Champions League winner odds at FanDuel Sportsbook.
The UEFA Champions League final matchup is now set, after Manchester City decisively dispatched Real Madrid and Inter Milan defeated archrival AC Milan in a Milano Derby semifinal. The final will take place on June 10 in Istanbul.
The field began at 32 when the draw was revealed on Aug. 25 when 31 of the top clubs in Europe looked to dethrone Real Madrid. The 32 Champions League group stage qualifiers are drawn into eight groups of four, with the top two in each group after six group stage matches advancing to the knockout rounds.
- Group A: Ajax, Liverpool, Napoli, Rangers
- Group B: Porto, Atletico Madrid, Bayer Leverkusen, Club Brugge
- Group C: Bayern Munich, Barcelona, Inter Milan, Viktoria Pilzen
- Group D: Eintracht Frankfurt, Tottenham, Sporting CP, Olympique Marseille
- Group E: AC Milan, Chelsea, RB Salzburg, Dinamo Zagreb
- Group F: Real Madrid, RB Leipzig, Shakhtar Donetsk, Celtic
- Group G: Manchester City, Sevilla, Borussia Dortmund, FC Copenhagen
- Group H: Paris Saint-Germain, Juventus, Benfica, Maccabi Haifa
So, who’s winning this whole thing?
2023 Champions League Winner Odds
After the draw was completed on Aug. 25, the initial Champions League odds for 2022-23 were released courtesy of FanDuel Sportsbook (updated May 17, 2023):
- Manchester City win in 90 minutes plus stoppage time: -240
- Inter Milan win in 90 minutes plus stoppage time: +600
- Tie that would require extra time: +370
Before the draw took place, the 32 teams were placed in four pots of eight. Pot 1 is comprised of last year’s UCL winner (also the La Liga champion, Real Madrid), last year’s Europa League winner (Germany’s Eintracht Frankfurt), and the domestic champions of England (Manchester City), Italy (AC Milan), Germany (Bayern Munich), France (Paris Saint-Germain), Portugal (FC Porto), and the Netherlands (Ajax). The other Pots were determined by the eligible teams’ UEFA club coefficient ranking.
- Pot 1: Real Madrid, Eintracht Frankfurt, Manchester City, AC Milan, Bayern Munich, Paris Saint-Germain, Porto, Ajax
- Pot 2: Liverpool, Chelsea, Barcelona, Juventus, Atletico Madrid, Sevilla, RB Leipzig, Tottenham Hotspur
- Pot 3: Borussia Dortmund, RB Salzburg, Shakhtar Donetsk, Inter Milan, Napoli, Benfica, Sporting CP, Bayer Leverkusen
- Pot 4: Rangers, Olympique Marseille, FC Copenhagen, Club Brugge, Celtic, Viktoria Pilzen, Dinamo Zagreb, Maccabi Haifa
Want More Soccer?
Lionel Messi to Inter Miami: The Details Behind the Biggest Transfer in American Soccer History
After months of rumors, the seemingly impossible is now real — learn how Inter Miami, MLS, Apple, and Adidas brought the GOAT stateside and changed the sport in the US forever. Major League Soccer…
Jude Bellingham to Real Madrid: Everything You Need to Know
The most sought-after rising star of the summer has a new home — get all the details on the blockbuster Jude Bellingham transfer from Borussia Dortmund to Real Madrid. Rumors had circulated for the…