In the first episode of “The ETCs” in 2023, Kevin Durant and Eddie Gonzalez discuss the evolution of All-Star Weekend, the Drake shows at the Apollo, and the return of some of KD’s favorite shows.
The turn of the calendar has introduced some fresh challenges for Kevin Durant. A sprained MCL has led to an extended recovery period, but despite the injury, he was in good spirits as he met up with Eddie Gonzalez for the most recent episode of The ETCs. The two pick up where they left off and chop it up about all things hoops, music (Drake in particular), and television.
In this week’s episode, the 13-time All-Star reflects on the evolution of the NBA’s All-Star Weekend and what the honor means for emerging young stars like Nic Claxton and Lauri Markkanen. The show taped just hours after the league announced revisions to how teams would be selected for the upcoming game, and the version sounded really familiar to loyal viewers.
Additionally, The ETCs reflects on Drake, and the recent moves of one of their favorite artists of all time, including his two-night run at Harlem’s iconic Apollo Theater.
KD and Eddie dive into a deep set of topics in this week’s episode, including:
- The longevity of LeBron James
- What’s next for the NFL’s big name quarterbacks, from Aaron Rodgers to Joe Burrow
- Breanna Stewart potentially signing with the New York Liberty
- Kendrick Lamar vs. J. Cole: who reigns supreme?
- BMF, Bel Air, and the return of Swagger
Lewis Hamilton is positively lapping the field on IG. Boardroom breaks down the most-followed Formula 1 drivers on Instagram….
Boardroom catches up with JJ Redick to get his thoughts on the In-Season Tournament, analytics in basketball, and his role as a member of the NBA media….
- Lewis Hamilton Tops Formula 1’s Most-Followed List on Instagram
- JJ Redick: Basketball as an Art, Science, & Business
- The Hyperbola Hype of the ‘Gratitude’ Air Jordan 11
- 2023 Heisman Trophy: Who is the Favorite to Take the Top NCAA Football Honor?
- Nicki Minaj’s Platinum Run: Her Best-selling Singles of All Time