The latest edition of Boardroom’s NFT Sales Roundup includes Bored Ape Yacht Club, Autoglyphs, CryptoPunks, and more.
The top three highest-selling Bored Ape Yacht Club NFTs in the past seven days all dawn the rare blue beam eyes.
Why are people snatching up these special Bored Apes? We’re opening a case to find out. In the meantime, let’s dive into the latest edition of Boardroom’s NFT Sales Roundup.
CryptoSlam’s data shows that over 460,950 buyers spent over $218.7 million on NFTs in the past seven days, down nearly 7% compared to the previous week. NFT activity is up 2% overall, with roughly 1.3 million transactions going through between Jan. 27 and Feb. 3. Once again, Yuga Labs-focused sales brought in the most this week.
NFT sales and blockchain volume changes over the past week, per CryptoSlam:
- Ethereum (-8%) and Solana (-7%) sales are down this week, with the blockchains attracting $174.9 million and $27.5 million, respectively.
- Aside from Yuga Labs’ Mutant Ape Yacht Club and Sewer Pass, all the top 10 NFT projects by sales volume are trading in the green.
- ImmutableX (+50%) and Cardano (+26%) sales are up, with the blockchains attracting $4.3 million and $3.9 million, respectively.
- The ‘a KID called BEAST’ project climbed the ranks this past week, landing at #10 for the highest sales volume ($3.6 million).
- Fan token sales are down 26%, with the market bringing in $625.3 million. Some of the top-selling fan tokens include SANTOS FC ($116.6 million), Lazio ($78.3 million), and FC Porto ($77.06 million).
Highest-selling NFT projects, also via CryptoSlam:
- Otherdeed: $15.7 million (+44%)
- Bored Ape Yacht Club: $12.6 million (+14%)
- Doodles: $11.2 million (+67%)
- Mutant Ape Yacht Club: $10.6 million (-13%)
- Checks – VV Edition: $10.2 million (+251%)
More NFT and crypto news:
- Rug Radio partnered with digital artist Cory Van Lew for its new NFT collection launching on Feb. 6. The PFP-focused collection will mint across three sessions to give collectors a fair chance to grab one.
- Blue-chip NFT project Cool Cats announced a strategic rebrand and redirection to focus on entertainment. The project will be creating more storytelling and partnership opportunities centered on its Blue Cat character.
- BAYC holders and ApeCoin investors have until Feb. 7 to join Rosen Law Firm’s class-action lawsuit against Yuga Labs, which accuses the Web3 brand of misleading investors about financial benefits.
Top NFT Sales of the Week
Bored Ape #5840 sold for over $800,000 (500 ETH) on Jan. 29.
Bored Ape #8483 sold for $491,495 (310 ETH) on Jan. 31.
Punk #2311 sold for $515,600 (303 ETH) on Feb. 2.
Fidenza #157 sold for roughly $204,000 on Jan. 28 before someone sold it for 100 ETH less at an estimated $41,000 on Feb. 2.
Autoglyph #352 sold for $164,620 (104.69 ETH) on Jan. 28.
King Ry has changed the way business is done in boxing by combining his massive following with his elite talent….
Not surprisingly, Liverpool and Manchester United lead the way, but who else makes the cut? Here are the most popular soccer jerseys in 2023….
- Ryan Garcia’s Business Is Booming
- Most Popular Soccer Jerseys 2023: The Best-Sellers on the Global Stage
- Chiefs vs. Packers: Is Green Bay an Underdog to Watch on Sunday?
- How Drake Dropped Into Your Spotify Wrapped
- Ryan Garcia vs. Oscar Duarte Odds & Prop Bets Overview