The all-new video series premieres with USMNT and FC Dallas star Sebastian Lletget, the first active MLS player to start his own venture investment firm.
Before the 2023 Major League Soccer season begins on Feb. 25, Boardroom is taking the game outside the painted lines.
Today, we’re proud to announce that we’ve partnered with MLS on an exclusive four-part video series entitled Beyond the Pitch, which highlights the biggest plays made by the league’s most distinctive, distinguished stars away from the field of play.
For Episode 1, we caught up with Sebastian Lletget of FC Dallas and the US Men’s National Team to learn more about 1Seven Ventures — the first venture fund founded by an active MLS player — and his growing passion for investing in an ever-evolving landscape.
“I wanna be part of building something. Even if it’s a small share of something. I want to progress,” Lletget said.
Fans can watch episodes for FREE on Apple TV’s MLS Season Pass by clicking here. New content will be dropping every month — stay tuned!
The Boardroom CEO and long-time agent and friend of Kevin Durant pulled up to Reddit for an unfiltered question-and-answer session. …
Bob Kendrick and Eddie George discuss Music City Baseball’s efforts to bring an MLB team to Nashville named after its old Negro Leagues club….
- The Top Takeaways from Rich Kleiman’s Reddit AMA
- Nashville Stars Aim to Bring Black History to MLB
- Kevin Durant, Jayson Tatum Star in Latest Foot Locker Campaign with Nike & Jordan Brand
- With Lay’s in Hand, Thierry Henry Stays True to Arsenal in Retirement
- Views From Boardroom & Coinbase’s Third Annual NBA All-Star Brunch