Boardroom provides the odds, props, and a prediction as Dustin Poirier and Michael Chandler cross paths at UFC 281 in hopes of earning a title shot.
Poirier vs. Chandler Fight Info
Dustin Poirier vs. Michael Chandler Odds to Win
UFC 281 Poirier vs. Chandler Prop Bets
Method of Victory
Will the Fight Go the Distance?
Over/Under Total Rounds
Poirier vs. Chandler Prediction
UFC 281 Poirier vs. Chandler prediction percentages courtesy of Tapology Fight Predictions.
- Projected winner: Dustin Poirier (77%)
- Projected method of victory: KO/TKO (64%)
Dustin Poirier has some of the best boxing in the UFC, let alone within the division. He puts together better combinations and has been tested by more of the division’s upper echelon. With each man possessing dynamite in their fists, it’ll be interesting to see who lands with power sooner and who shoots for the first takedown.
Both men fight at a similar pace, both offensively and defensively. They’re nearly equal in throwing volume and either absorbing or evading damage. In recent showings, Poirier has shown the ability to hang with the top of the division and weather them down with his vicious onslaught and durability. Chandler, however, has matched a similar pace and ferocity. However, he’s also shown tendencies of getting caught hard and dropped in striking exchanges.
Here, we’ll see a firefight with both men looking to dish out heavy punishment early. While Poirier has shown the ability to
Poirier vs. Chandler Prediction: I’ll take Poirier by KO/TKO stoppage (+125) after a whirlwind of fiery exchanges.
UFC 281 Poirier vs. Chandler Betting Trends & Stats
- Dustin Poirier was defeated by Charles Oliveira by submission in his most recent fight on Dec. 11, 2021.
- Michael Chandler defeated Tony Ferguson by KO/TKO in his most recent fight on May 7, 2022.
- Poirier averages 5.61 significant strikes landed per minute with a 50% accuracy rate.
- Chandler averages 5.17 significant strikes landed per minute with a 46% accuracy rate.
- Poirier averages 4.28 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 53% defense rate.
- Chandler averages 4.87 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 45% defense rate.
- Poirier has a 64% takedown defense rate.
- Chandler has a 71% takedown defense rate.
- Shohei Ohtani Signs with New Balance
- Super Bowl LVII MVP Odds: Hurts & Mahomes Against the World
- SoleSavy Launches COLLECT App
- San Francisco 49ers Offseason: The Quarterback Carousel & Salary Cap Tetris
- Boardroom Q&A: Dayna Lynne North is Telling Black Stories From a Black Lens