14 different MLS teams are represented in the league’s top jersey sales, but Carlos Vela ranks No. 1 overall.
The Mexican goal-scoring legend had the most Adidas jersey sales on MLSsoccer.com between Jan. 1 and May 1 after helping lead LAFC to its second Supporters Shield and first MLS Cup title. The Nashville SC duo of reigning MVP Hany Mukhtar and Walker Zimmerman finished second and third in jersey sales, with Chicharito of the Los Angeles Galaxy and the Seattle Sounders’ Jordan Morris rounding out the top five.
Among the top 25, 14 MLS teams are represented with players coming from 16 different countries:
- Carlos Vela, LAFC
- Hany Mukhtar, Nashville SC
- Walker Zimmerman, Nashville SC
- Chicharito, Los Angeles Galaxy
- Jordan Morris, Seattle Sounders
- Josef Martinez, Inter Miami
- Thiago Almada, Atlanta United
- Dániel Gazdag, Philadelphia Union
- Andre Blake, Philadelphia Union
- Riqui Puig, Los Angeles Galaxy
- Ben Bender, Charlotte FC
- Cristian Roldan, Seattle Sounders
- Cucho Hernández, Columbus Crew
- Sebastián Driussi, Austin FC
- Facundo Torres, Orlando City
- Dennis Bouanga, LAFC
- Nicolás Lodeiro, Seattle Sounders
- Julián Carranza, Philadelphia Union
- Lucas Zelarayán, Columbus Crew
- Mateusz Klich, D.C. United
- Raúl Ruidíaz, Seattle Sounders
- Johnny Russell, Sporting Kansas City
- João Klauss, St. Louis City
- Jakob Glesnes, Philadelphia Union
- João Paulo, Seattle Sounders
Seattle led the top 25 with five different players on the list. The club also claims two of the three U.S. Men’s National Team players that made the cut. Seven of the 25, including Morris and Zimmerman, have appeared in a FIFA World Cup match. Not surprisingly, Seattle led all 29 teams in total jersey sales, followed by Nashville, Charlotte, Philadelphia, and Austin.
Want More Soccer?
The race is on for the world’s biggest prize in club sports. Check out the latest 2024 UEFA Champions League odds at FanDuel Sportsbook. On Saturday, June 1, 2024, the UEFA Champions League will…
With NWSL free agents nearly ready to put ink to paper, Boardroom is here to help you track who is going where….