The NBA and Dapper Labs are auctioning off 30 VIP passes, granting unprecedented access to the next five All-Star Games. Here’s what that entails and how you can get yours.
Ever wish you could not only attend NBA All-Star weekend, but witness all the action up close and with exclusive access? The NBA and Dapper Labs have announced an All-Star VIP Pass NFT auction and giveaway, only accessible on NBA Top Shot, that will allow you to do just that.
The auction features 30 one-of-one NFTs, one for each team, that will grant each winner an unprecedented VIP experience for the next five All-Star weekends, beginning in 2023 in Salt Lake City.
Here’s what the benefits package includes:
- An inside look at how All-Star weekend is planned with a virtual panel from NBA Events
- A personalized VIP All-Star itinerary, including guest access to an NBA reception
- A behind-the-scenes tour of the All-Star arena with an NBA executive
- Two lower bowl tickets to the Rising Stars game Friday night, all the Saturday night festivities including the dunk contest, and the All-Star Game itself on Sunday
- Shootaround with an NBA legend on the All-Star court
- A VIP merch bag, including an All-Star Game jersey
- A photo on the All-Star Game court
“Going into this year’s All-Star, we really wanted to do something special for the NBA’s 75th anniversary and partnered closely with the NBA to lean into this exciting and innovative idea,” said Juan de Jesus, VP of NBA Top Shot Partnerships. “We are excited about this launch and to continue building the future of fandom with the NBA.”
So how do you get hooked up with this amazing NFT? The 30 auctions, which are available to all Top Shot users, begin next Wednesday, Feb. 23, at 8 p.m. ET. There will be one auction per day, rolled out by division, and each one will be live for seven days.
One lucky Top Shot user will also win this VIP NFT through a free giveaway, and new and existing users will be given the chance to increase their odds over the next week. During Thursday’s TNT broadcast between the Philadelphia 76ers and Milwaukee Bucks, fans will see a QR code on screen during the broadcast that will give them an extra entry when scanned. Another QR code during Sunday’s All-Star Game, 8 p.m. ET on TNT, will give fans five extra entries if scanned. And any fan who makes a purchase on Top Shot through Feb. 21 at noon ET will also receive five additional entries. The giveaway winner will be announced on March 8.
For all information, visit the Top Shot All-Star NFT giveaway page.